An affordable answer to before and after school care for Preschool, Kindergarten and Grade 1- 8 students. A safe, caring, and Catholic environment.
Available Monday through Friday:
- AM Care: 6:30am – 7:30am — $5.00 flat fee
- PM Care: 2:30pm – 5:30pm — $2.50 per half hour / $5 per hour
Extended Care will now be on a Pre-Registration, Pre-Paid basis due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- Space will be limited to 30 students per AM and PM session per day.
- Sign-ups begin every Sunday at 12noon for the following week (e.g. Aug. 30th for week of Sept 7th)
Extended Care payments will be pre-paid via FACTS. A new “Prepay” module has been added to families’ FACTS accounts for this process.
Families will need to add $100.00 to their FACTS account and charges will be deducted from that fund. A weekly alert will be sent out to families regarding their Extended Care balance.
Parents can pre-pay for Extended Care with check (ACH) or credit/debit card. ACH has no transaction fee; credit/debit card would have a 2.85% service fee that is charged to the family.
⇒ STEP 1: *MAKE PAYMENT / CHECK BALANCE
*Make sure to click on the FACTS “FINANCIAL” tab to see the new Prepay Account module*
⇒ STEP 2: PRE-REGISTER (Form Opens on Sundays at 12noon for the following week)
For safety reasons, activities offered below may be altered until further notice.
• Homework Room for Grades 1 to 8
• Indoor playground area for younger students
• “Movie Mania” every Friday afternoon!
• Cooperative, social activities with other students outside the classroom
• Arts & Crafts
• Indoor & Outdoor Games & Activities