All Volunteers and employees must be CORI’d through the Diocese of Fall River.
This is required by the Diocese if you would like to chaperone on field trips or volunteer for child-centered school activities, especially for our little ones in Preschool and Kindergarten.
This applies to Moms, Dads, Grandparents, Guardians and others who have not yet been CORI’d with the DVD presentation provided by the Diocese of Fall River.
The CORI (Criminal Offender Record Information) process has recently been changed by the Diocese – it is now done online by the volunteer on their own computer.
Please don’t wait until the week of your child’s event; it will be too late for the CORI to be processed. Don’t be disappointed!
Please read the following carefully. Request Forms cannot be submitted unless the following requirements are met:
- Please don’t scan and send your forms. We must have a paper copy of the required CORI form (OSE 07.24.2018 printed on bottom – old form is not acceptable) with an original, not photocopied, signature. Please be sure to list your address information for the last ten years.
- We cannot send your form for processing by the diocese unless you have completed the new Safe Environment Training on-line. Please print or save a copy of the certificate for yourself – we can access your certificate at school for our records. Training is valid for 6 years. Link to complete training is- https://fallriver.cmgconnect.
org/ (see link #1 below for instructions)
- Please be sure to provide a clear photocopy of your government ID (usually a driver’s license)
In addition –
- Please complete and return a paper copy of the Adult Liability Waiver.
- You will e-sign a copy of the current Diocesan Code of Conduct when you do the on-line training. Everyone will need to sign a paper copy when the revised version is released.
- You may mail or drop off completed forms, etc., or bring them to the Parent Meeting!
Forms and training info/links: