Holy Family-Holy Name School’s administration and staff are already looking ahead and making plans for next school year. In preparation for the start of 2018-2019, please take time now to complete your child’s re-enrollment for next year.
The Re-enrollment/Registration fee is the same as last year: $175 per student if paid by January 12, 2018. The fee is increased to $200 if paid after January 12th.
To complete our online re-enrollment process, you will access our ParentsWeb through your existing login. If you do not have a login, please follow the Instructions for Creating a ParentsWeb Login listed below.
To access ParentsWeb:
- Click Here and follow the following steps…
- Type in your username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, please click on the link provided.
- After logging in, click on the Family Information button in the left menu.
- Click on the Enrollment/Reenrollment button.
Our Online Enrollment system will open with a link to the enrollment packet for your student. The online process should take approximately 15 minutes to complete. Your information will be saved if you need to quit and come back later.
The Instructions and Enrollment Checklist page of the enrollment packet contains supplemental enrollment forms that also must be submitted. Further instructions on these forms are provided online.
If you have any questions about the process, please contact Linda Boswell in Admissions at 508-993-3547.
Instructions below are Only to Create a NEW Account if you did not have one last year!
Instructions for Creating a ParentsWeb Login
- Please go to www.renweb.com.
- Select Logins from the menu bar and ParentsWeb Login from the drop-down menu.
- After the RenWeb ParentsWeb Login screen opens, please select Create New ParentsWeb Account.
- Enter HFHN-MA into the District Code field.
- Enter in the Email field your email address as provided in your application to the school.
- Click the Create Account button.
- You will receive an email from RenWeb Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes the link will remain active for 6 hours.
- Please click on the link. A Change/Create Password screen will open. You may use the default username provided, or create a new username. Then type in your desired password into the Password field and Confirm Field.
- Click on the Save Username and/or Password button.
- Close the window.
- Log into ParentsWeb as instructed above.